To refill a prescription, call your pharmacy to request a refill. The pharmacy will send an electronic request to Woodbridge Internal Medical Associates. Check with your pharmacy to see when the prescription is ready for pick up.
- At least 48 hours notice is needed to call in any prescription refill. Check with your pharmacy after 5:00 pm to see if your prescription has been called in.
- Prescription/refill requests received on Friday may not be filled until Monday.
- No narcotics or antibiotics will be prescribed over the phone after office hours.
- It is helpful to bring a medication formulary to your office visit. A medication formulary is a list of medications that are covered by your insurance.
- A written authorization is required if another person is picking up your written prescription, samples, records, etc.